Want to work for Crystal Facilities Management?
Operations Support Manager
£30 – 35K Dependent on experience
Monday – Sunday: Days & Nights – 5 days out 7
We are looking for professional and ambitious Operations Support Manager across various sites in the UK. Your duties would include, but are not limited to; Ensure all rotas/schedules are in place to cover the needs of the site(s). Manage the operational budget and ensure adequate cover is supplied for each contract. Take ownership of any operational changes.
- Establish a thorough understanding of the site specification for all of your contracts. Monitor and conduct frequent assessment to ensure adequate cover is provided to mitigate risk across each site.
- Maintain client relationships and ensure customer satisfaction. Address concerns when required.
- Ensure you communicate effectively with your line Manager regarding the specification and ensure they are aware of any issues
- Visit clients at least once a month to discuss services provided – Liaise with clients at appropriate level over issues related to service provision and ensuring that the service is provided at the level required.
- Ensure risk assessment and assignment instructions are followed at all times to meet the customer requirements
- Deal with customers, staff and visitors in a professional and courteous manner
- You will have the opportunity to attend training courses as required.You will be responsible for ensuring you are fully aware and understand the health and safety policy of both Crystal Facilities Management and the site(s) you are overseeing
- To take effective action in an emergency and co-operate fully with the relevant services
- Carry out any other duties of a reasonable request by the client
- Effectively manage new starters ensuring their applications and correct identification are with Head Office within agreed timescales.
- Monitor absence levels on sites and engage with HR to reduce any ongoing absence issues.
- Work effectively with the Union Representatives on site where appropriate.
- Provide assistance to all staff who have welfare requirements and assist in the vetting process to ensure that all security officers assigned to you comply with BS7858.
- Take detailed notes of all disciplinary/capability actions taken against employees making sure that all such matters are first refereed to the HR team.
- Leave and Working Time Directive: Ensure that working time directives are adhered to. Protect the wellbeing of your team and ensure that all individuals are afforded the appropriate rest periods and leave periods.
- Continuous conversations: In conjunction with the support team, monitor the security officer’s performance, conduct continuous conversations in line with company policy and encourage their personal development.
- Lead, motivate and develop staff.
- Provide advice and support in the first instance on operational issues.
- When necessary, discipline staff in accordance with the company’s disciplinary procedure. Make weekly rosters for staff.
- Valid SIA License
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Organisational skills
- Good Man Management Skills
- High level of professionalism
- Reliable with excellent time keeping
- Ability to use initiative and be adaptable
- SIA Licensed Front Line.
- Clean Full Drivers License.
- Ability to influence and gain commitment.
- Able to demonstrate customer focus.
- High level of planning and organisational skills.
- Personable and enthusiastic approach to work and able to provide excellent customer service.
- Good record keeping abilities.
- Able to manage your own time management.
- Able to build & maintain good working relationships.
- Excellent Interpersonal Abilities (oral & written).
- Ability to demonstrate strong personal integrity.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Outlook/Calendar, Word etc.) essential
- Strong leadership style with a focus on supporting and developing employees.
Health and safety:
- Regularly inspect all administrative, health and safety and quality procedures and endorse them paying particular attention to check call procedures.
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times.
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received.
If you are interested please fill in the application below, attaching an up to date CV.
Please complete and submit the form below.
Who we work with