Here at Crystal Facilities Management (CFM) we pride ourselves on delivering the best builders’, construction and post-construction cleaning services, based on our four key priorities of Quality, Value, Reliability and Service, working with contractors, architects, project managers and private clients. Builders cleaning, commercial builders cleaning and post-construction cleaning services are one of our core specialisms at Crystal. We have built up expert knowledge, have vast experience working in the construction sector and have a proven ability to deliver to high standards.
We have worked on national projects with everyone from national and multinational building contractors to small, independent, local builders. We are familiar with working with and around tradespeople and within tight windows to meet deadlines and to provide quality results even when the challenge seems insurmountable. Hence, no matter the job, big or small, near or far, you can rest assured that Crystal will have you covered!
Fast, effective, thorough cleaning solutions:
Specifically, our construction and post-construction cleaning services include:
Builders cleaning, building site cleaning, commercial builders’ cleaning and construction site cleaning: We carry out a full deep clean whilst the project is underway. We provide a thorough and extensive clean of the building, removing surface debris, cement, grout concrete, excess paint, dust and other ground in/impacted dirt. Specifically, our service includes:
- The safe and efficient removal of standard waste.
- The cleaning of dust and debris resulting from construction work.
- Polishing stainless steel.
- Washing internal and external windows.
- The removal of paint marks.
- Hard floor cleaning and repair.
- Public areas cleaned and sanitised.
- Steam cleaning.
Post-construction cleaning and after builders cleaning: This is a lighter, post-build and sparkle cleaning service devoted primarily to undertaking the necessary duties to prepare a property for handover.
Book a Survey
Why choose Crystal for your construction cleaning and post-construction cleaning needs?
- All of our Operative are CSCS registered
- We are accredited with Constructionline.
- We use site specific RAMs, not generic processes. We ensure that we identify risks specific to each site and create mitigation strategies bespoke to each project.
- We are both ISO 9001 & 14001 accredited.
- Fully trained cleaners who will undergo site/project specific additional training prior to contract commencement.
- A personal point of contact here at Crystal to guide you through and manage the process, answer questions and take feedback.
- We provide an entirely bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- We are ethical employers; our 97% staff retention rate speaks for itself!
- We prioritise the most sustainable and environmentally-friendly sourcing solutions for our products. We work with suppliers who can supply multiple products/resources, avoiding excessive transport costs and excessive increases in our carbon footprint. We prioritise suppliers who use minimal packaging to ensure we do away with unnecessary waste.
- We have vast coverage with local teams.
- Our incredibly high client satisfaction rate
- We use the latest work loading, scheduling and electronic software to ensure works are completed on time, on budget and as efficiently as possible.
Why hire a cleaning contractor for your building cleaning and after-building cleaning needs?
Building cleaning is often misunderstood as being simply the removal of dust and debris that are generated from works carried out onsite. Whilst this is part of what is involved in preparation for handing over the building to its new owners, it is important to understand a few key considerations about construction and post-construction cleaning services which means they are ideally to be carried out by a professional company such as Crystal.
- Not reaching difficult areas – Crystal’s professional construction cleaning and post-construction cleaning services will ensure that all areas of a site are covered and that no element, no matter how hard to reach, will fail to benefit from our high-quality and precise services.
- Risks and hazards – There can be many risks associated with an almost constructed or newly complete site such as trip hazards, potential accidents and improper supervision. Crystal will use our project specific risk assessment and management processes to identify specific risks on each site and work to develop bespoke risk mitigation solutions, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all operatives.
Frequently asked Question about our construction cleaning and post-construction cleaning services:
Q: How do you manage and minimise risks on each project?
A: We identify risks associated with each individual project rather than deploying generic RAMs. We will create bespoke risk mitigation strategies to ensure that no potential hazards are overlooked and that our services are delivered not only to high standards but in the safest possible manner.
Q: Are your Health and Safety policies and procedures sufficient for working on a building site?
A: Yes! All of our cleaning processes are health and safety compliant and are regulated by monthly audits and we are ISO18001 accredited, meaning our clients can be confident of the safety of our work.
Q: If I have a problem or a complaint, what can I do?
A: If you have a problem, complaint, or would just like to give us some feedback, just contact our Contract Manager Our management team are always happy to help and are keen to ensure that all construction cleaning services are performed to the highest standards and that anything you might not be happy with is rectified straight away.
Who we work with