WHO WE ARE?
Crystal Facilities Management Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales, registration number 05645405 and is a controller under the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018.
WHOSE DATA DO WE HOLD?
We may hold data about the following people:
- Employees • Customers • Suppliers and service providers • Advisers, consultants and other professional experts • Complainants and enquirers
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT?
We will only collect information from you that is relevant to the matter that we are dealing with. In particular we may collect the following information from which is defined as ‘personal data’:
- Personal details • Financial details • Business activities of the person whose details we are processing
Basis for processing
The basis on which we process your personal data is one or more of the following:
- It is necessary for the performance of our contract with you • It is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation • It is in our legitimate interest to do so • You have given us your consent (this can be withdrawn at any time by advising our Data Protection Officer)
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA?
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Provision of advertising services including advising and acting on behalf of clients • To contact you to inform you of our services • Maintaining accounts and records • Supporting and managing staff • Trade references
WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
Under our Code of Conduct there are very strict rules about who we can share your information with and this will normally be limited to other people who will assist with your matter.
If you do not pay our bills we may also disclose your information to our factoring company, debt collection agencies, Courts, Bailiffs and High Court enforcement officers in line with collecting the debt.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
- We will normally keep your information throughout the period of time that we do work for you and afterwards for a period of six year as we are required to do so by law and also by the regulations that apply to us • In some cases we may retain your information for a longer period of time and we will advise you of this at the time • More information is set out in our data retention policy which is available on request from the Data Protection Officer
- We shall ensure that all the information that you provide us is kept secure using appropriate technical and organisation measures • In the event of a personal data breach we have procedures in place to ensure that the effects of such a breach are minimised and shall liaise with the ICO and you as appropriate
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
You have the following rights under the GDPR:
- Right to be informed • Right of access • Right of rectification • Right to erasure • Right to restriction of processing • Right to data portability • Right to object • Rights concerning automated decision making and profiling
Right of access
- You have the right to see the information we hold about you • To access this, you need to provide a request in writing to our Data Protection Officer, together with proof of identity • We will usually process your request free of charge and within 30 days, however we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administration fee and to extend the period of time by a further two months if the request is manifestly unfounded or vexatious and/or is very complex • Full details are available in our data subject access policy which is available on request form our Data Protection Officer
Right to erasure
- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data in certain cases (details may be found in Article 17 of the GDPR) • We will deal with your request free of charge and within 30 days but reserve the right to refuse to erase information that we are required to retain by law or regulation • To exercise your right to erasure please contact our Data Protection Officer
WHO CAN YOU COMPLAIN TO?
- If you are unhappy about how we are using your information or how we have responded to your request the initially you should contact our Data Protection Officer • If your complaint remains unresolved then you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, details available at www.ico.org.uk
Data protection officer: Faiza Nomani/ [email protected]
Crystal Facilities Management Ltd/ Unit 3/ Lyra Court/ Portal Way/ W3 6BJ/ 0208 993 3836