Office Cleaning Company London
Here at Crystal Facilities Management, we have over 10 years of experience as an office cleaning company in London. As a result, we are able to cater to all your citywide office cleaning requirements.
In a competitive market for commercial cleaning offices in the capital, we have extensive experience in tailoring our service to suit our client’s needs. So whether you are a small start-up with a single office or a thriving corporation with an entire building, we can guarantee the same exceptional standard of professional cleaning and service.
We offer citywide office cleaning services throughout London and the surrounding areas. Some of the services we offer include:
- Office cleaners – Daily visits or when you require any time of the day
- Janitorial services – For example, cleaning employee lounges, break rooms and kitchens
- Washroom services – Scrubbing and sanitizing restrooms
- Window cleaning
- Office carpet cleaning and maintenance
- Hard floor cleaning
- Floor sweeping, vacuuming and trash removals.
- Waste removal, office clearance and disposal
- All types of commercial office cleaning London
Top Commercial Office Cleaning Company in London
We understand that every business is unique and comes with its own set of strengths and challenges. Therefore, we focus on offering you flexible, bespoke office cleaning services, that work with the needs of your business.
We are able to customise our cleaning specification to your own individual requirements. This means we are always able to recommend the most practical and cost-effective methods for your business’ needs and budget. We have the capability to provide any cleaning service which may include:
- Daily cleaning
- Deep cleaning,
- Emergency and remedial cleaning
Our highly experienced team of Facility Management professionals are on hand to advise you at any time.
Fully Trained Operatives
We want to help you with all your cleaning requirements and want to give you the cleaning service you are looking for at the time that you need it.
We make sure that all our teams of office cleaners are continuously trained in the latest industry standards for your peace of mind. Their training programme includes:
- Health and Safety training
- Latest cleaning and maintenance techniques
- Care and respect for the client’s property
- Latest security guidelines
To make sure that all your cleaning requirements are met at any time of the day, we are able to work outside of standard office hours. That is to say, you can focus on what matters most to your business with the peace of mind that you have a clean and safe working environment that you and your staff deserve.
Our dedication to delivering and maintaining the highest standards in office cleaning services in London, and across the country, is backed by our comprehensive Quality Management System (ISO 9001 accredited) and our Customer Care Policy.
Book a Survey
Why Choose Us?
- Over 10 years of experience in delivering exceptional office cleaning services in London but also on a national scale.
- Extensive experience in shaping our service delivery to reflect the needs of our clients, both micro-businesses to large corporations.
- ISO 9001 accredited for our Quality Management System, which means you can be confident in receiving superior service.
- ISO 14001 accredited for our Environmental Policy, which ensures that you can entrust the cleaning of your office to us without worrying about environmental ramification resulting from our service.
- Finally, by using a professional office cleaning company, you can enjoy the benefits of a clean working environment without concerning yourself with rules and regulations. This means we will take care of all of these elements for you and leave you to concentrate on your core business. From compliance with Health and Safety, COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) to product sourcing and ownership of required tasks, we will have you covered.
What We Offer:
- Bespoke Packages. We are an experienced office cleaning company, accustomed to the demands and challenges of commercial office cleaning. Although we can offer standardised packages, we find that most companies benefit from working closely with us to devise a bespoke service that suits their needs and their budgets.
- Contract Management. You will be provided with a dedicated, experienced Contract Manager who will be your first port of call for any queries, concerns or requests. Moreover, they will be responsible for monitoring the cleaning operatives, conducting quality checks, liaising with you regarding schedule changes and additional requests.
- Experienced Cleaners. All of our cleaning operatives are subject to thorough training which is maintained on an ongoing, monthly basis. All of our staff are fully COSHH compliant and we carry out unannounced audits at all of our contract sites as part of our quality managing processes.
- Safety and Security. We understand the legitimate concerns businesses can have with entrusting access to their premises to “strangers”. Therefore all of our staff are DBS checked and trained in the appropriate security processes for office cleaning services.
- Eco-friendly Products and Equipment. We take pride in only sourcing cleaning products and equipment that comply with the strict requirements of our Environmental Policy. In addition, we are always looking for innovative ways to cut down on our carbon footprint. We aim to work collaboratively with you to conduct an economically friendly commercial office cleaning service.
Frequently Asked Questions about our office cleaning services:
Q: Is using an office cleaning company worth the money?
A: Yes, absolutely. However small your business is, you will see an enormous benefit from using professional cleaners. We have the capability to perform deep cleans with environmentally-friendly products that will still engender good results, without compromising the health of you or your employees. We will also schedule our cleaning around your working hours and requirements, meaning that you do not have to deal with the inconvenience of staff hoovering or carrying out noisy tasks throughout the working day.
Q: Can I choose what services I want?
A: You absolutely can. This means we will create a package that is bespoke to your needs. All you need to do is tell us what they are. Office cleaning in London doesn’t have to be needlessly expensive and inaccessible.
Q: Will having cleaners after hours compromise my GDPR compliance?
A: No, this is not the case. We have strict policies and procedures to protect you and your data. As a result, we monitor our staff stringently and subject them to a zero-tolerance policy regarding breaches of safety and security procedures.
We understand the challenges businesses large and small face when trying to source affordable, exceptional commercial office cleaning. Contact us today to find out how we can improve your service and become your trusted partner.
We also offer other Facility Management Services that you may be interested in, such as Security Services, Building Maintenance and Block Management. Please click on the relevant links to find out more about these.
Useful blog posts with helpful tips on taking care of your office:
Who we work with