Office Cleaning London
Here at Crystal Facilities Management, we have over 10 years of experience in commercial office cleaning, which means that we can cater for all requirements. We have extensive experience of tailoring our service to a diverse clientele, in a competitive market for office cleaning in London. We guarantee the same exceptional standard of professional cleaning and service, irrespective of whether you are a small start up with a single office, or a thriving corporation with an entire building to be accommodated.
We understand that every business is unique and comes with its own set of strengths and challenges. Therefore, we focus on offering flexible, bespoke office cleaning services, that work with the needs of your business, not against them. We customise our cleaning specification to each client’s requirements and always recommend the most practical and cost-effective methods for your business’ needs and budget. We have the capability to provide any service from daily cleaning to deep cleaning, or emergency and remedial cleaning if required. Our highly experienced team of Facility Management professionals are on hand to advise you at any time.
Our professional team of office cleaners, all continuously trained to industry standard, work outside of standard office hours to make sure that your cleaning requirements are exceeded, meaning that you can focus on what matters most to your business, secure in the knowledge you have the clean and safe working environment that you and your staff deserve.
Our dedication to delivering and maintaining the highest standards in office cleaning services in London, and across the country, is backed by our comprehensive Quality Management System (ISO 9001 accredited) and our Customer Care Policy.
Book a Survey
Why Choose Us?
- We have over 10 years of experience in delivering exceptional office cleaning services in London but also on a national scale.
- We have extensive experience in shaping our service delivery to reflect the needs of our clients, from micro-businesses to large corporations.
- We are ISO 9001 accredited for our Quality Management System, which means that you can be confident in receiving a superior service.
- We are ISO 14001 accredited for our Environmental Policy, which ensures that you can entrust the cleaning of your office to us without worrying about environmental ramification resulting from our service.
- By using a professional office cleaning company, you can enjoy the benefits of a clean working environment without concerning yourselves with the quandaries concerning compliance with Health and Safety, COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health), product sourcing or ownership of the required tasks. We will take care of all of these elements for you.
What We Offer:
- Bespoke Packages. We are an experienced office cleaning company, accustomed to the demands and challenges of commercial office cleaning. Although we can offer standardised packages, we find that most companies benefit from working closely with us to devise a bespoke service that suits their needs and their budgets.
- Contract Management. You will be provided with a dedicated, experienced Contract Manager who will be your first port of call for any queries, concerns or requests. They will be responsible for monitoring the cleaning operatives, conducting quality checks, liaising with you regarding schedule changes and additional requests.
- Experienced Cleaners. All of our cleaning operatives are subject to thorough training which is maintained on an ongoing, monthly basis. All of our staff are fully COSHH compliant and we carry out unannounced audits at all of our contract sites as part of our quality managing processes.
- Safety and Security. We understand the legitimate concerns businesses can have with entrusting access to their premises to “strangers”. All of our staff are DBS checked and trained in the appropriate security processes for office cleaning services.
- Eco-friendly Products and Equipment. We take pride in only sourcing cleaning products and equipment that comply with the strict requirements of our Environmental Policy. We maintain excellent working relationships with our suppliers and are always looking for innovative ways to cut down on our carbon footprint. We extend this policy to our work with clients, which means that we will work corroboratively with you to conduct an economically friendly commercial office cleaning service.
Frequently Asked Questions about our office cleaning services:
Q: Is using an office cleaning company worth the money?
A: Yes, absolutely. However small your business is, you will see an enormous benefit from using professional cleaners. We have the capability to perform deep cleans with environmentally-friendly products that will still engender good results, without compromising the health of you or your employees. We will also schedule our cleaning around your working hours and requirements, meaning that you do not have to deal with the inconvenience of staff hoovering or carrying out noisy tasks throughout the working day.
Q: Can I choose what services I want?
A: You absolutely can do this. We will create a package that is bespoke to your needs, all you need to do is tell us what they are. Office cleaning in London doesn’t have to be needlessly expensive and inaccessible.
Q: Will having cleaners after hours compromise my GDPR compliance?
A: No, this is not the case. We put in place policies and procedures which are signed by both ourselves and the client which protect you and your data. Additionally, our staff are monitored stringently and are subject to a zero-tolerance policy regarding breaches of safety and security procedures.
We more than understand the challenges businesses large and small face when trying to source affordable, exceptional commercial office cleaning. Contact us today to find out how we can improve your service.
We also offer other Facility Management Services that you may be interested in, such as Security Services, Building Maintenance and Block Management. Please click on the relevant links to find out more about these.
Who we work with